CMWN : CO Transmitter
Wall Mounted Carbon Monoxide Transmitter
Applications and features:
- It’s necessary to control the ventilation of car park and vehicle maintenance and test work shop according to many building HVAC regulations. Considering of energy efficiency, demand controlled ventilation (DCV) is recommended to provide enough fresh air according to CO concentration and temperature. CMWN transmitter and controllers are designed for these applications. It can effectively control the ventilation system to safety and energy-saving operations.
- Environmental friendly electrochemical sensor gives good long term accuracy, sensitivity and reliability.
- Better than most other similar sensors, it gives more than 5 years sensor life to protect customer’s investment.
- Better than most other similar sensors, it only need periodical recalibration as long as 3 years or more, maintain 5% accuracy.
- All electrical terminals are on the inside bottom to avoid any possible destruction to PCB when wiring.
- Digital technology applied, multiple outputs optional, over voltage and reverse polarity protection, high reliability and anti-interference capability.
- Light and state of art housing, easy installation.
- Wide range of operating temperature, optional relay to actuate the alarm or control function output.
- LCD & function keys can set various parameters, calibrate and adjust output, so that the product can be a stand alone controller.
Electrochemical gas sensor
Thermistor NTC 10k
±0.5°C @ 25°C
4~20mA (3 wires), 0~10VDC, RS485 Modbus;
≤500Ω (current), ≥2KΩ (voltage)
|Display & Keys||
Optional LCD Display & Keys