S2351D : Smoke Detector
Duct Mounted Photoelectric Smoke Detector
The S2351D photoelectric smoke detector forms part of the Series 300 range of conventional detectors. This range of detectors has been produced using the latest in manufacturing and design techniques, pushing out the boundaries of existing conventional detector technology. With its multitude of innovative features, the Series 300 is a detector which ‘acts conventionally, thinks intelligently. The S2351D photoelectric detector incorporates an Application Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC). Combined with the latest state of the art optical chamber the detector provides
efficient and accurate detection of fires with a high level of resilience to non-fire environmental influences.
- Low profile design.
- Low current draw.
- Backward compatible with Series 100 detector range of bases.
- Wide operating voltage 8 to 30V.
- Bi-colour LED detector status indicator.
- Automatic drift compensation.
- Programmable sensitivity.
- Addressable feature.
- Advanced maintenance features via remote hand-held test unit.
- Range of detector bases available.
- Tested and approved to EN54 part 7 (2000).
- Extended warranty.
|Operating Voltage Range||
8 to 30 VDC (Nominal 12/24VDC)
|Maximum Permissible Alarm Current)||
50mA at 24Vdc (Limited by Panel)
|Operating Temperature Range||
-20°C to +60°C
5 to 95% Relative Humidity (non-condensing)
|Max Wire Gauge for Terminals||
Pantone, warm grey 1C