PM10W : Particulate Matter Transmitter
Applications & Features:
- PM series transmitters/controllers are designed for monitoring & controlling environment air quality
( particulate matter).
- PMW is suitable for wall mount Sensor with good long-term stability, consistency accuracy
up to +/-10% readings or +/-10 ug/m3, real-time response and support continuous acquisition.
- MBTF more than 3 years for continuous service (service life up to 8-10 years in typical stable concentration change working conditions and auto(intermittent) work mode), free maintenance.
- All electrical terminals are on the inside bottom, avoid any possible destroy to PCB when wiring
Digital technology applied, over voltage and reverse polarity protection, high reliability and anti-interference
- LCD & touch function keys.
- Optional relay output, can set various parameters and functions with LCD and keys, support almost all alarm or
control mode, so the product can be a stand alone controller.
Laser particulate matter sensor, detected particle size
Laser scattering principle
+/-10 ug/m3 @0~100ug/m3,
0~500ug/m3 (measuring range >1000ug/m3)
in continuous service mode, sample time＜
MBTF more than 3 years in continuous service
4~20mA, 0~10V, RS485/Modbus
≤ 500Ω (Current output),
Optional LCD and touch keys
0~50OC, 0~95%RH (Non-cond.)