Sr. Sales Engineer
Location – Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad
The incumbent is responsible for providing sales support to OEMs and Channel customers on Sensors used in Process Industries / BMS / Automation System applications to sustain the existing business, and develop new business opportunities (new customers/new products) as per the organization’s strategy.
- Identify opportunities for introducing new products and coordinate with the sales team.
- Provide sales support to customers.
- Identify and support the sales team for new customer opportunities.
- Conduct technical demos for customer applications and resolve the issues if any
- Visit customer facility whenever needed to understand application issues and resolve the understand requirements to quote for the sensors
- Coordinate with the respective plant for resolving the issues & communicate to the customer
- Provide technical training to customers on Sensor fundamentals, new and existing product handling/usage, field service tips, and complaint handling.
- Understand Client s Requirement By Handling Key Account Relationship and Ensure Client Satisfaction.
- Assist with Analyzing, Planning and Development of the Organization’s Objectives and Strategic Plans for Developing Business Opportunities.
- Analyze the Territory’s Potential and Determine the Value of Existing and Prospective Customers to the Company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Minimum 3 years experience in the Sensor industry
- Good Market Exposure
- Preferred knowledge in Automation, GMP, Refrigeration & Air Conditioning products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Assertive and outgoing
- Keen to learn new things & high adaptability to changing environment
The engineer will be required to sell Omicron’s products which include but are not limited to Instruments used to measure and control Pressure, Temperature, Flow, Level, Air Quality, and Water Quality.
The engineer will be involved in direct sales to Customers in the Automation Segment for Infrastructure Projects like Sterling & Wilson Ltd, J Kumar Ltd, Larsen & Toubro Ltd.