Resident Sales Engineer
The incumbent is responsible for providing sales support to OEMs and Channel customers on Sensors used in Process Industries / BMS / Automation System applications to sustain the existing business, and develop new business opportunities (new customers/new products) as per the organization’s strategy.
Responsible to seek and develop new business in the assigned territory by the following, but not limited to:
- Execute long-term and short-term sales strategies to accelerate business growth.
- Grow sales and increase Omicron’s market share.
- Analyze market trends in order to achieve the target and also identify future opportunities.
- To get new clients and maximize client potential in the designated regions.
- Develop long-term relationships with clients.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Persuade clients that the product best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price, and delivery.
- Expand market awareness of our products and our industry experience by communicating the features and benefits of our products and services effectively.
- Prepare on-time responses to requests for proposals.
- Identify competitor products, competitor pricing, and marketing strategies.
- Attending and participating in trade shows, conferences, and marketing events.
- Maintaining records of customer communications and contact information.
- Submit regular customer visit plans; schedule client meetings and action plans for follow-up.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- 2-3 years experience in the Sensor industry
- Good Market Exposure
- Preferred knowledge in Automation, GMP, Refrigeration & Air Conditioning products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Assertive and outgoing
- Keen to learn new things & high adaptability to changing environment
The engineer will be required to sell Omicron’s products which include but are not limited to Instruments used to measure and control Pressure, Temperature, Flow, Level, Air Quality, and Water Quality.
The engineer will be involved in direct sales to Customers in the Automation Segment.