SLT1 : Sound Level Transmitter
Digital Sound Level Transmitter
This SLT1 is an instrument to measure Sound Pressure levels in decibels (dB). This transmitter is featured with a wide measuring range of 0 ~ 130 dB with an Analog 4 – 20mA Output, A/C frequency weighting, working of 230VAC Supply The meter also provides a windscreen to filter-out unwanted signals. This is an accurate, easy to use and plug and play instrument for sound quality control in the office, home, educational and industrial applications. The meter has a wide range of applications such as noise pollution studies, research, and other industrial use.
- Wide measuring range 0~130dB (decibels)
- Two equivalent weighted sound pressure levels, A and C.
- Fast and Slow dynamic characteristics modes.
- External Sound Measurement Probe.
- DIN Rail and Wall Mounted Version
4 – 20mA
94dB Cal VR
0 – 50 deg C
10 – 85% RH
DIN Rail / Wall Mounting