LPG / Natural Gas Leak Detection Alarm
- Suitable For LPG And Natural Gas.
- Excellent selectivity against other gases hence no false alarms.
- Power Fluctuations – Built in regulator continuously monitors supply voltage and compensates for fluctuation in supply voltage.
- Model working on 12-volt battery also available.
- Longer life span.
- Automatic 1 minute intial warm up delay.
- Loud alarm of 90 db when presence of gas is detected.
- Visible led (light emitting diode) warning on gas detection.
- Unaffected by change in humidity upto 90% Rh (Relative Humidity).
- Safe alarm point – alarm point comes factory set at 1500 ppm i.e 10% ( subject to change) of L.E.L. (Lower Explosive Limit). This provides sufficient time to take action avoid danger. Does not cause false alarms due to minor leakages which may occur while lightning the burner.
LPG, CNG and other Flammable Hydrocarbons
Less than 10 sec
|Buzzer Sound Level||
90db at 30cm
|Alarm Set Points||
at 10% LEL of Methane
AUX. output for external buzzer
latchedor Unlatched (by default Latched)
Mains Operated, 230V AC, 50Hz
L=95mm, H=180mm, D=38mm