IAQ1001 – IAQ Transmitter
This full-featured CPU based thermostat is designed for small cooling and heating air handling systems in residential and commercial facilities. The unit provides features which eclipse standard mechanical thermostats at a price that fits conventional HVAC projects.
- IAQ1001 with C02 sensor now available. All the powerful features of IAQ1001 zone controller plus a C02 sensor in one compact package.
- Can be used as a stand alone zone controller for ‘demand based’ total solution
- Or use the analog outputs as a regular C02 transmitter as inputs to a central controller
- Modbus RS485 network connection for easy integration with automation systems
- Tight control of 0.5°C provides comfortable indoor environment
- High impact plastic enclosure provides durability in commercial environments.
- Customizable sequence of operation table (FCU with modulating or on/off valve, single or 3-speed fan, pressure independent VAV, stage sequencer…)
- An affordable CO2 sensing solution for HVAC/DCV
- Dual Beam NDIR
- Available in Clock, Clock & Humidity, CO2 ,OCC and Zigbee options
: 12~24VAC/DC ±20%, 50-60Hz
: 100mA at 12VDC
|Relay contacts rating||
: 2A @ 24VDC, 0.5A @ 125VAC UL File No.: E43149 CSA File No.: LR26550
: 10-90 %Rh
: 0 ~ 99% humidity non condensing
: Flammability rating UL 94V0 file E194560
: 10K thermistor ±0.5°C
: 0-3,000 ppm display (2000ppm, 5000ppm, 10,000ppm are optional)
: ±70 ppm or ±5% of reading
: ±20 ppm
: Typ.±0.2% of reading per °C or ±2 ppm per °C, whichever is greater, referenced to 25°C