HRA692 : Hardness Transmitter
Water Hardness Transmitter Without Display
HRA692 Water Hardness Transmitter is one easy to use wall mounting transmitter for continuous monitoring. Available without the LCD display, the transmitter can transmit the Hardness value of your solution with a very high accuracy with added option of self calibration. The Hardness of the water is indirectly calculated by the total number of dissolved minerals in the water. With Internal temperature compensation, HRA692 delivers fast and high accuracy. Precision Hardness transmitter immediately detects changes in the Concentration of the total amount of dissolved solids in the solution. With a 230V AC power supply, This instrument features 4 wire electrodes making
it easier in the world to facilitate the replacement of used electrodes.
- Low Cost OEM Series with Stainless Steel Electrode.
- Wide Temperature Range with Internal Temperature Compensation.
- Precision Indication of Hardness with Current Output.
- Compact Version.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation.
- Weatherproof IP65 / Fireproof ABS IP55 Enclosure
0 ~ 100% Hardness
±2% of F.S
-10 °C to 50 °C
-30 °C to 85 °C
2 Wire Electrodes
4-20 mA, 2 Wire
ABS Moulded Housing
Internal Span and Zero using Potentiometers